Big Boat Whale Watching Adventure Tour
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
- Product code: BBWW
Ready to book? Please be reminded to our participant requirements!
- Children 2years and older are considered a passenger.
- Younger children must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
- We do not charge for children under the age of 2 however they would be required to sit on a parent’s lap while the boat is moving.
- You must be of reasonable fitness to board, disembark and to hold on.
This is our premium 2-3h Gold Coast whale watching adventure tour in our super fast 40foot catamaran "Game Changer". This is a personalised experience on a larger vessel with a maximum of 42 guests. Spectators can look forward to close encounters as humpback whales swim by the vessel and on occasion come alongside to show off and pose for photos. Climb up to the viewing deck to see the whales breaching and enjoy the ultimate viewing of the whales from the top deck.
Whilst no vessel is allowed to approach whales closer than 100m, our experience shows that the whales are usually approaching us whilst our engines are turned off and the vessel drifts through the water. For this very reason, our vessel is frequently chartered by research groups to conduct field surveys and sampling. This Gold Coast whale watching cruise departs ex Southport, 95 Marine Parade.
- Up to 2-3h* return whale watching cruise on Game Changer express boat
- Departs up to 2 times per day including at sunrise
- Larger groups up to 42 guests
- Great for photographers
- Closer whale encounters are possible
- Whale sightings guaranteed*
- Knowledgeable staff
- Participate in whale research activities (optional)
How to book this tour
- Select date
- Select time
- Click 'Book Now'
- Select extras such as hotel transfers
- Confirm Extras
- Enter personal details as prompted
- Enter Promo Code if you have one,
- Enter payment details and confirm booking.