Wave Break Island Discover SCUBA Diving Tour - GOLD COAST
- Duração: 2 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Gold Coast, Queensland
- Código de produto: WBIDSDT
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If
you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge
into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. PADI
dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a
dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation
at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover
Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to
explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba
Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior
experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in
reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Book now.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive
under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open
water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to
prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
We will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
Visit our PADI 5* Instructor Development Center to learn more about the gear you will need to start your adventures in Discover Scuba Diving.
Sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get a Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Your Participant Guide explains
the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill
techniques your dive professional will review with you. You’ll also
learn about opportunities to become part of the scuba community after you complete your underwater experience.