- Durée: 2 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Gold Coast, Queensland
- Code produit: BM
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow
bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use
scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a
party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting
Bubblemaker event with friends and family at our floating dive shop.
A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the
water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 meters.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and dont's. We will advise you about anything else you need.
to schedule a Bubblemaker program or to organize a Bubblemaker party.
The Bubblemaker Crew-Pak contains mementos of the experience and is full
of fun surprises, such as a kid-sized beach towel, logbook,
certificate, temporary tattoo, decal and the adorable and popular
Bubblemaker water toy. Adults love them, too.