Valentines Day Morning Special Island Adventure Cruise plus Beach Fun & Snorkelling in GOLD COAST
- Varaktighet: 4 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: Gold Coast, Queensland
- Produktkod: PPTREB
On this half day adventure, we will cruise past The Spit, Runaway Bay, Ephraim Island and the mansions of Sovereign Island in our 42 seater Power Catamaran "Game Changer"
We stop over at Wave Break Island to Snorkel in the clear blue waters around the North East rock wall, so many fishes to see!!! You can also enjoy a walk along the white sandy beach.
Our next stop is Paradise Point where we enjoy the several water sport activities on offer. These include:
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Fun beach games
- Relaxing on the aqua mat
- Sunbathing on the beach or boat
- Banana tubing - the coolest activity on the itinerary
an amazing day out and gives you a unique chance to see parts of the
Gold Coast that can only be seen from a boat. A real adventure to
reflect on for years to come!
Our boat can park right on the sand so you don't even need to get your feet wet (if you don't want to)
also a Catamaran, double hull boat, so its super steady in the water.
Ideal if you haven't got the best sea legs. We also have a private
bathroom onboard for quests.
What else can you see on the Broadwater cruise?
Dolphins! The two beautiful species of dolphins found here - Indo-Pacific bottle-nose dolphins and Australian humpback dolphins are an integral part of The Broadwater's abundant marine life.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Bottle-nose dolphins have a lifespan of up to 45 years. They are very social animals and can leap surf, and bow-ride.
- Humpback dolphins are listed as a rare species under Queensland’s Nature Conservation Act 1992.
- Dolphins’ clicks are used for echolocation and navigation while their whistles help them locate and maintain contact with other animals.
From migratory shorebirds, Hawks Bill, and Loggerhead Turtles to paddle boarding, swimming, lounging on the aqua mat, -The Broadwater is a paradise with much to see and do.
What’s included with your cruise?
- Morning Tea
- 2 x complimentary drinks
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Aqua mat lounging
- Banana tubing
- Island exploration
- Beach games
What to bring with you
Take what you would need if you were going to the beach or spending a day exploring:
The food menu for your Morning Tea
- Selection of Cheese, Dips and Crackers
- Selection of sweet muffins, biscuits and slices
- Fruit Platter
Ready to set cruise? Let’s go!
If you have specific questions or would like to discuss your cruise options further.
Get in touch with us today by phone, Facebook messenger or email.
Click to call 07 5591 7117 7am till 9pm 7 days
Message us on Facebook Messenger
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org